Friday, January 27, 2012

Our chunky monkey, Annalise

As I mentioned in my previous post, I had to go back and see Dr. Willis because of my blood pressure.  I had my appointment this morning and everything looked great except he said there is a teeny tiny bit of too much amniotic fluid but just a little and that it is normal with big babies.  He didn't seem concerned since 1. it was just a tiny bit too much and 2. Preslei was a big baby herself weighing in at 9lbs 9oz at birth. 

So, guess what he is estimating Annalise to weigh right now (keep in mind, I'm 28 weeks and she should be weighing 2.25lbs).......a WHOPPING 3lbs 7oz.  HOLY CRAP.  That explains why I am waddling so early!!!  The ultrasound tech flipped it to 3D/4D and gave us a look at her! Seriously, she is a BIG baby!!! And we just love it! 

So now I'm anxious to see what Dr. Morales says about her size.  I am totally hoping that if everything looks normal and she's healthy that because she will obviously be HUGE, that he will move my csection up to 37 weeks since that is full term!!! We shall see!

I will go back to Dr. Willis in 4 weeks! One perk to seeing him is seeing her on the super fancy ultrasound machine.  :o)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! She is a chuck! Preston was 3 lb 10 oz at his 32 week scan! You are so lucky to have a small office with a familiar staff who take such great care of you!:)

    ReplyDelete