Thursday, January 19, 2012

27 weeks (OMG!!....12 weeks to go!)






27 WEEKS



Pregnancy Highlights



How Far Along: 27 weeks

Size of baby: 14.5 inches, almost 2 lbs and the size of a head of cauliflower.

Gender/Name: It's a GIRL!!!! Annalise Claire Phillips :)

Maternity Clothes: They're a necessity these days.

Belly Button: I find it so strange but funny how it’s getting flat and almost to the point it will stick out before too long. It never did that during my last pregnancy.

Movement: She’s still a mover and a shaker! She kicked me so hard yesterday morning driving to work I was like, “Woah there miss priss!!” It literally made me jump!

Sleep: Still sleeping well with the exception of the pain of turning over and getting out of bed to pee.

Symptoms: Let’s see…..I’m waddling like I’m 50 weeks pregnant and I still have the pain/pressure and not only is it my groin muscle but my sciatic nerve and my hip is bothering me on the right side.

What I miss: Nothing at all! I am so thankful and blessed to be pregnant again.

What I'm looking forward to: I’m looking forward to my doctor’s appointment on Tuesday so I can address all my symptoms and find out what he thinks. I’m also going to talk over how I want Annalise to be kept in the recovery room with me instead of going to the nursery so that Preslei will be the first to see her and meet her. I want her to introduce her to my family and friends. I just really want Preslei to feel involved with this and not get left out. I’m also really excited that Emily, Robyn and I have briefly discussed having a “blog friends” lunch in Valdosta sometime next month. I just love these girls and it will be so much fun to get to meet them in person!!! Anyone else that I follow and keep up with that lives in Valdosta and is in their circle is more than welcome to come!

Questions/Concerns: I just want to find out what I can do to alleviate the symptoms I’m having with my pain/pressure.

Cravings: Sprite. I HATED Sprite before and now, I LOVE it!

Best moment this week: Getting my fabric samples for the crib bedding!! Oh my gosh, I could not be more in love with this fabric and cannot WAIT for them to make it and ship it to me!! I’m also excited that I actually created a registry.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This pregnancy sure is going by quickly! You will love having custom-made bedding! (I'm not sure if you did it with Preslei). It's so much fun to have something that no one else has, ya know? Keep me posted on lunch, I'd love to crash it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you definitely have to come!!! I'm sure I'll have Preslei with me so it'd be fun to even go to Chick-fil-a and the older kids can play. I know Preston is too little to play but he'd get TONS of loving from Preslei! HA! :o)

    ReplyDelete