Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Lightbulb....

Imagine saying it in the infamous voice of the character off of Despicable Me (as heard here)

I was emailing a friend of mine and asking her if she has experienced this.  While I lay in bed during the night and I turn over from one side to the other, my pelvis bone actually pops.  It is a low but hard popping noise and I can feel it.  It makes me jump b/c it's so hard but it doesn't hurt, if that makes sense.

So, I asked Dr. Google and I found this article.  It is EXACTLY what I've dealt with during both pregnancies but this one being the worst.

Link 1
Link 2

I know it may sound silly but I am SO excited to have figured out what has been wrong with me.  The Wikipedia explanation is exactly what I've going thru and it even talks about the waddling.  I love my doctor and I don't normally think he (or any doctor) is wrong but I just knew round ligament pains wasn't what my deal was. 

See, and this is why I love Dr. Google!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment