Monday, January 16, 2012

Registry

Okay all you 2nd (3rd, 4th, etc.) time Moms, I need your help!!! I started Annalise's registry after deciding I needed to do one.  Originally, I wasn't going to make one or even have a shower because I thought I didn't need much.  After I started going thru the little online categories and looking, I was like, "Dang, there is stuff I need!"  Granted, it isn't much but it's still stuff.  Annalise honestly doesn't need ANY clothes.  I kept almost all of Preslei's clothes and I had someone give me a bag full of newborn-3 month size clothes and she said she had a lot more.

I wasn't planning on having a shower at all but my friend, Amanda, insisted.  I told her we could do a "diapers and wipes" shower since those are the things I will need most.  But you always have those few people that like to buy stuff on their own instead of diapers/wipes. 

So, PLEASE take a look at my registry and let me know if there is anything you think I'm forgetting or you think the 2nd baby needs. 

Annalise's Registry

1 comment:

  1. What about a double stroller? Burp rags? Do you nurse? If so milkies! I just got the regular angel care moniter. What about a video monitor? Swaddles? Sleepers? :)

    ReplyDelete