Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I'm venting....

This is more for me than anyone else.  Sometimes you just need somewhere to let it all out. 

To say I'm mad is putting it mildly and I'm sure my hormones aren't helping matters.

It is sad when you can't share good news on Facebook without someone letting certain people know about it.  Keith and I have made a tough decision to not allow certain people to be a part of our family's life anymore.  There have been several instances over the past few years, one which happened a few months ago and I just refuse to let things continue to happen.  I was very adament that I didn't want these people knowing we are expecting again and now, I find out that someone on Facebook told them.  I'm sure that whoever told them, doesn't know the situation between us but dang, I wish people would hush their mouths sometimes. 

I am just sick and tired of people that try to make themselves out to be the victim.  Apparently, it "hurts their heart" that Keith and I didn't call and tell them we are expecting.  When I wash my hands with someone, I mean it.  I'm completely done. 

1 comment:

  1. That person could have just said "Congratulations" but instead they make the whole situation about them. I had someone send me something on facebook that I "hurt their feelings because I didn't send them a wedding invitation". I swear, some people.

    ReplyDelete