Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What I'm loving!


I'm LOVING that my nausea has subsided.  I was starting to get worried I'd be puking soon but I haven't been nauseous since last week.  If I don't eat first thing in the mornings, then I get a little queasy but I'm good after I eat. 

I'm LOVING that Preslei was able to hold her new cousin, Raylie, pretty much ALL weekend.  Every chance she got, she would hold her and feed her.  I think she finally understands that we will have a new baby in the house and she will be able to help Mommy by feeding him/her.  Seriously, how sweet is this picture?!?!


I am LOVING that we were able to break away last weekend and spend some much needed time in Jacksonville with my cousin, Kellie, and her hubby, Ryan, and 3 kids, Reagan, Reid and Raylie.  I think it is so important for cousins to have that special bond with each other.  Preslei absolutely adores Reagan and Reagan is SO good with Preslei.  We took the kids to Jacksonville Zoo and OH.MY.GOSH...it was HOT.  Preslei loved seeing the animals! 

I am LOVING that I only have 2 more weeks until our first doctor's appointment!! I am on pins and needles waiting to see if we are going to have one or two (or three!!) babies.  At first, I just knew it was twins but now, I think it is just one little bambino! We have officially decided on names but I can't decide if I want to announce them when we find out what we are having or if I want to wait until the baby is born.  

I am LOVING that my parents are FINALLY coming home from their 10 day vacation this weekend.  They went to visit Mt. Rushmore, Yellowstone Nat'l Park, Glacier Nat'l Park and other places out that way.  While I love that my parents go on amazing vacations (they went to Alaska last year and Hawaii the year before and as kids, we went to all the top tourist spots like NYC, DC, Niagra Falls, etc.) I miss them when they are gone!!

What are YOU loving this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment