Thursday, August 18, 2011

Questions for all you 2nd time Moms

Okay, I promise I'm not losing my mind. 

I know I am still early but holy moly at the symptoms already.  I have had nausea on and off throughout the day, nothing bad, but the other night, I was up at 11pm dry heaving.  That was the worst it has been.  But, my lower back is absolutely KILLING me.  I've asked Dr. Google and it's normal (so long as you aren't bleeding) but oh my gosh, I can barely walk, sit or stand.  My boobs are on fire and I swear, I feel as bloated as a stuffed pig.  I never had any of this when I was pregnant with Preslei so is this normal for your second pregnancy?  Of course, spaz case me, I'm like, "oh gosh, I wonder if I'm feeling like this so early means I'm having twins!" (I totally would love to have twins)  Of course, I think because I was on a high dose of Clomid, that is the reason I'm wondering if it's twins. 

Any suggestions/advice will be greatly appreciated!!!

(I'm not complaining because I know every single hurt and ache is worth it and I would do it million times over!)

No comments:

Post a Comment