I'm telling y'all, we serve an AMAZING God.
I woke up around 3am this morning because I couldn't breathe due to sinus/head cold issues and something told me to jump on Facebook. I got a message from a very very dear friend of mine (who will remain nameless for the time being) that told me she found out she is pregnant!!!! This friend has been thru pure hell and back over the last several years traveling down the infertility road. She was told a few months back that their chances for more children aren't impossible but will be very hard.
I just wanted to remind each and every person out there that reads my blog and struggles with infertility to never give up hope and faith. I know exactly how stressful it can be dealing with it and how many times you just want to give up but I promise you, God listens and your life has already been mapped out for you.
I also read on Facebook that Rachel is pregnant again and that she had been dealing with infertility issues for SIX years and she got pregnant without the help of any drugs. She had posted that she even had a consult with her R.E. (reproductive endrocrinologist) and didn't even know she was pregnant during the consultation. Talk about goosies!
As my due date is drawing near, I can't help but sit and look back over these last 30 weeks (I'm 34 weeks but since we found at 4 weeks, it's been 30 weeks since I've know I was pregnant) and see how much God has worked and is continuing to work in my life, I am so humbled by it. To think that when I was 8 weeks pregnant, there was NO baby, just a sac and a week later, we saw that little flutter of a heartbeat and now our sweet girl is measuring SIX weeks ahead of schedule, it's a miracle. I firmly believe that had it not been for my amazing doctor, any other doctor would have pushed me into getting a d&c and I wouldn't be where I am right now.
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Pics
3 weeks ago

Amen Sista! I can contest to this same thing!!! After all the struggles George and I have been through, it is amazing to see GOD work and we are so truly blessed to be having another beautiful baby in July along with our already precious gift, Kinsley.
ReplyDeleteJennifer Rhodes