Monday, March 19, 2012

35 weeks!




35 WEEKS


Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 35 weeks

Size of baby:  I went to the specialist (I go every Friday to see him and every Tuesday/Wednesday to see my regular OB) and Annalise was 8lbs 11oz on Friday. 

Gender/Name: It's a GIRL!!!! Annalise Claire Phillips :)

Maternity Clothes: I only have a select things that still fit and look halfway decent. Ugh. I feel like I wear the same clothes EVERY week and now that it's getting HOT AS THE DICKENS, I only have 3 short sleeve maternity shirts so they get worn A LOT.  Oh well. 

Belly Button: The bottom part is completely flat now. I don't think I'll ever have an "outie".  Here's something weird though.  When I had my gallbladder taken out in 2010, I have some scars on the lower part of my belly button from the staples (little dot scars, probably 8 of them) and they used to be flat and now they are raised, lol.  Weird.

Movement:  She still gets the hiccups constantly but she isn't moving nearly as much as she used to.  I guess she's running out of room.  It makes me a bit paranoid though since I have an increased amount of amniotic fluid and a risk is fetal distress but she moves around so I need to just relax.

Sleep:  I need to start taking Tylenol PM or something.  The pain in my groin muscle just kill me when I try to sit up in bed or roll over. 

Symptoms:  Still the groin muscle pain and the hip pain but as much as it hurts and I'm miserable, I know it could be a lot worse so I'm still very grateful. 

What I miss:  I miss my pre-pregnancy self. Seriously. I'm SO ready to be able to start feeling normal again.

What I'm looking forward to:  Annalise making her appearance...DUH!!! I'm also SOOOOO excited about my super talented friend, Brandi, B4 Photography, flying in from Dallas, TX to do our newborn pics! I mean, seriously, I absolutely ADORE this girl and her work is genius. 

Questions/Concerns: Honestly, none really.  I stopped working full time this past Wednesday (I work from 8-1 every day now) and it has alleviated SO much stress that I'm just "chillaxin" now. 

Cravings:  I would have cut my right arm off last Tuesday (i think) night for a Cake Shoppe cupcake.  Needless to say, when I had my appointment on Friday, I stopped and got some.  SO freaking good!

Best moment this week:  Preslei's birthday party on Saturday.  I am one proud Mama of that little girl.  She is so blessed to have such amazing friends.  I still cannot believe she's FOUR!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww! I hope Preslei had a fun birthday! Only a few more weeks!

    ReplyDelete