Thursday, March 8, 2012

34 weeks





34 WEEKS

Pregnancy Highlights



How Far Along: 34 weeks

Size of baby: My bet is that she's somewhere between 8 and 8.5lbs.  I have another appointment with Dr. Willis tomorrow so I will update tomorrow.

Gender/Name: It's a GIRL!!!! Annalise Claire Phillips :)

Maternity Clothes:  I only have a select things that still fit and look halfway decent.  Ugh. 

Belly Button:  The bottom part is completely flat now.  I don't think I'll ever have an "outie".

Movement:  She's just rolling all around.  It is funny because I can feel her little butt all balled up and it sticks out.  She isn't quite as active but she's still letting me know she's having fun.  She has also had a serious case of the hiccups lately.  To the point where she'll get them every 30 minutes or so and they last about 5 minutes!!!

Sleep:  Miserable at best.  I've had a head cold since this weekend and I can't sleep for crap.  I wake up b/c I can't breathe and then I gotta pee and then I can't go back to sleep.  I functioned on about 4 hours of sleep total yesterday.  I was going to sleep in and just be late to work but my coworker is sick too and she had been running fever so I had to work.  Between the both of us, we aren't good for anything while at work.  She can barely talk and I'm sniffling and blowing my nose. 

Symptoms:  The pain is seriously getting to me.  This past weekend, all I could do was just cry.  I'm so ready to stop hurting.  My hips are KILLING me and I have this almost unbearable pain that shoots down my leg when I put any pressure on my right leg (I'm thinking sciatic nerve).  I honestly am not the type of person to complain, I've just always been the type to suck it up and keep on going but I'm hormonal and stressed and hurting.  Plus, this dang cold is driving me BANANAS.  I mean, dang, how much snot can one person produce?!?! I've already used an entire box of Kleenex in 2 days.  Oh and Miss Annalise has definitely dropped.  I think that's another reason my hips are killing me b/c they are spreading and getting "ready". 

What I miss: HA!!! This one changes for the first time....I miss my pre-pregnancy self. Seriously. I'm SO ready to be able to start feeling normal again.

What I'm looking forward to:  My doctor's appointment tomorrow with Dr. Willis because Mom is coming with me and she hasn't seen Annalise on the high def ultrasound machine much.  My dad wanted Keith to go with him to look at a boat in Jacksonville so the men are going to do that while me and Mom will do the "girls thing".  I also have an appointment with Dr. Morales on Monday.  I am SO relieved to be seeing Dr. M this time. 

Questions/Concerns:  Wondering how much longer I'm going to make it.  I'm also incredibly nervous about going into labor on my own.  I have no idea why.  I think maybe I have this thought that my water will break in the middle of the night and I will have to figure out what to do with Preslei and by the time I get to the hospital, it will be too late and I"ll have an emergency c-section or something.  I'm probably being irrational.  But it has made Keith and I stop to think that we need to sit down and have a plan in case that does happen as far as what to do with Preslei.  My mom and dad were/are planning on being at the hospital when I have her.  I'm thinking we'll just take her with us and let her sleep or something.  Ahhhh......I hate planning.  I'm SO not a planner person, lol. 

Cravings:  For once in my life, I haven't even thought about food.  HA!  This sinus crap makes me miserable and not hungry and I can't taste anything.

Best moment this week:  My baby shower.  The storm kept a lot of people from coming but you know, I'm SO thankful a lot of people used their brains and decided to stay off the roads.  It was HORRIBLE in Cairo.  But, I did have a good handful of people come and it was such a nice and relaxed shower!!! That was EXACTLY what I wanted.  Annalise scored a BUNCH of diapers and wipes!  WOO HOO!! :)

2 comments:

  1. It will all be okay. Hopefully your water breaks when its day time. Congrats on the new baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been thinking and praying for you lately! She is such a loved little girl already!

    ReplyDelete