Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas 2011 in pictures

Disclaimer:  I'm a HORRIBLE picture taker.  I seriously need to get better at this.  It wasn't until last night that I realized I didn't get a single picture of me, Keith and Preslei together on Christmas.  We rarely get family pictures and I really really need to start remembering to take more pictures together!  Hopefully now that Keith got me a new camera for Christmas, I'll use it!

Just a little bit of the Christmas destruction at our house!

 Preslei said her favorite present this year was her gun! Score one for Daddy!


 As much as I was SO nervous about my 3 year old having a BB gun, this picture makes it all worth it. 


 Testing out her new sleeping bag Aunt Bonnie got her.  Preslei told us we have to camping now....umm, Momma doesn't do the camping thing sweetie! ;o)


 My Dad, "Pop-Pop", got both Preslei and my nephew, Caden, these little cowboy sets for them to wear when they ride their little horse toy down in Pop-Pop's barn.  I thought it was SO cute because my Dad bought them all by himself. 



 This picture CRACKS me up!


 Mam-Maw with her two great grands.  (My Mam-Maw will be 91 on January 13th and I'm SO lucky to still have her in my life.  My Mam-Maw is my HEART!)


This one is getting framed.  <3

 I love this picture of the four generations minus one thing...me! Oh my gosh, I look like CRAPOLA.  Since seeing this picture, I have been making a big effort to straighten my hair instead of letting it go curly.  You see, before I got pregnant, I got a perm (yeah, I know, I'm laughing too....) because my sister in law got one and it was actually really cute on her.  I wanted to let my hair grow out long but was too lazy to straighten it every morning so I thought "hey, a perm is a great solution!"  Wrong.  I hated it.  By the time I let a few weeks pass (everyone told me to give it time to relax.....) I got pregnant and couldn't get the brazilian blowout done to basically reverse the perm.  So, I've already warned my friend and hairdresser, as soon as I am able after having Annalise, I'm getting that dang brazilian blowout!!! And I need to get some highlights or something in my hair.  Ugh.  But, I just love the fact we are all four in the picture!


 I absolutely LOVE my child (and my nephew too!)  Can't you just tell she has such a sweet disposition about her just from photos?? I am one proud Momma!


Mam-Maw is just silly! LOL

When they weren't fighting over Caden's toys (bless his heart, he's not the best at sharing) they were having a ball pulling this tool set across the living room floor! Hey, at least there was no screaming or fighting over this toy! ;o)

This is just funny to me. 


Poor baby was EXHAUSTED on Christmas Day!

My Mom, "Nonna", got her this doll with matching PJs and I thought they looked adorable!

The were even tired the next morning after Keith got out of the deer stand! Bless them. 


1 comment: