22 WEEKS
Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 22 weeks.
Size of baby: 10.5-11.8 inches, 12.7-20.8 ounces and the size of a mango.
Gender/Name: It's a GIRL!!!! Annalise Claire Phillips :)
Maternity Clothes: It's a necessity these days.
Belly Button: Creeping on out there, lol.
Movement: Morning, noon and night and it never gets old.
Sleep: Well hello insomnia.......I have woke up twice so far at 3:30am and not been able to go back to sleep. I need SLEEP!
Symptoms: I feel like I'm waddling already!!!! Seriously, I'm kinda upset about that, lol. I'm only 22 weeks and I waddle....ugh.
What I miss: Nothing at all! I am so thankful and blessed to be pregnant again.
What I'm looking forward to: Christmas!!!!!
Cravings: Sweets.....oh my land, give me cake and give it to me now. You know what's sad is I haven't even eaten a piece and I'm DYING to! I want some really good red velvet cake with cream cheese icing and nuts on top and a 14 layer chocolate cake.....Mmmmm.......
Best moment this week: My Mom being able to feel Annalise!!!! Poor Keith, I think Annalise is going to be like her big sister was. Every time Keith puts his hand on my stomach, she stops kicking and moving. :(



No comments:
Post a Comment