Fill in the blanks....
If I were to get pregnant again...I am pregnant again!
If I could have any job in the world...I would be a stay at home Mom.
If I had a day to myself... I would want to take Preslei and do anything she wanted. Seeing her happy makes me happy!
If I could get married all over again...I would LOVE to redo our wedding. We had a beautiful wedding but my taste has changed so it'd be fun to redecorate and have a new dress!
If I could live anywhere in the US... Somewhere where it doesn't get so hot!!!
If my girl would have been boy they would have been named... Cohen. We have different names picked now :)
If I could have any talent in the world...just to be crafty!
If you met me in real life... You would say, "you talk exactly like you type things on your blog". I've been told that I type exactly how I talk.
If I could go back to school and get a different degree... Well, I'd actually get a degree this time around instead of being a college dropout. Biggest regret in life......but, I'd actually be the attorney instead of the paralegal :)
If money was no object... I would have 10 kids, a huge house, travel A LOT and help friends and family.
If I could meet one celebrity, it would be... Kyle Richards from the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. I love her!
If I could shop at only one store the rest of my life...hmmm....Target?? LOL
If we were to get another pet it would be... NO more pets at our house!!! 3 dogs and a cat are ENOUGH! (Anyone want a dog?? LOL)
If I could go on a trip right now... Well, we are going to the mountains ONE week from today!
If I had to choose between a house cleaner and a personal chef... Keith is the chef in our house so I'd say a house cleaner!
If I had the option of plastic surgery.. YES!!!!!

This is such a cute list! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment. Glad to have found you.
ReplyDelete