For starters, I'm just thankful for life in general. I feel so incredibly blessed to be surrounded by an amazing family and wonderful friends.
What I'm thankful for today is.........I got a new car!!! :o) Yay me! I'm officially the owner of a soccer mom van! We got a Honda Odyssey. I've always been a pratical person and while, I LOVE a yukon or suburban, I don't love that they are gas guzzlers. A van just seemed to make the most sense. They are VERY spacious, get excellent gas mileage (18-24mpg) and drive like a car. What makes me even more happy is that car insurance is cheaper for my van than it is on my Trailblazer! Yay for saving money!! I was worried that Keith would HATE it since it's so "Mom" like but he and I both test drove it and he really likes it. He is SO impressed with all the storage. Preslei told me this morning that she "had fun riding in that new car yesterday" so I'm glad we have her seal of approval. I was just getting so worried about the space in my Trailblazer when Baby #2 gets here because I'm 5'10 and Keith is 6'1 and it isn't very comfortable when all 3 of us ride in my car now so I was just dreading adding an infant carrier.
Sooo....YAY!
I'm totally going to rock that swagger wagon ;o)
(and....if anyone is looking for a good used Trailblazer, let me know!!! HA!)


I like vans too and I don't even have a kid! I just remember liking them when I was younger lol.
ReplyDelete