Saturday, October 1, 2011

11 weeks!

11 WEEKS

Pregnancy Highlights:



How Far Along: 11 weeks

Size of baby: A little over 1 1/2 inches and the size of a fig.

Gender: No idea yet!!! We can't decide if we want to let it be a surprise or find out.  Keith is adament he wants to know and I'm leaning more towards a surprise.  We'll see!

Maternity Clothes: I have 2 maternity shirts I wear but they don't look maternity! I feel kinda dumb that I'm already wearing them but hey, I like them! ;o) 

Weight gain: No idea.  Hopefully this pregnancy will be like Preslei's and I'll only gain 30lbs and drop 25lbs by my 6 weeks post pregnancy appointment!

Belly Button: Still an innie. 

Movement:  Not yet.  Although I swore I felt something Thursday night but I know it is WAY too early!  It was probably gas or something, HA!

Sleep:  I sleep comfortably (maybe it's because I am still able to sleep on my stomach.....and yes, it's safe...) but it's hard for me to actually fall asleep and stay asleep all night. 

Symptoms:  Just extreme fatigue and sore boobs! I'm ready for my energy to return!!!

What I miss:  Nothing at all! I am so thankful and blessed to be pregnant again.

What I'm looking forward to:  Feeling the baby kick and move all around.  That is the best feeling in the entire world. 

Cravings:  I think this child will come out speaking spanish.  I could eat Mexican every day!!!

Best moment this week:  Hearing the heartbeat for the first time and seeing the baby again :) 

(Random....I don't think I've realized how much I use "!".  It is driving me nuts but my sentences don't look right without them! LOL)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment