14 WEEKS
Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 14 weeks (Now I'm offically in my second trimester)
Size of baby: 3 1/2 inches and the size of a lemon.
Gender: We have a date to find out if we are having a boy or girl but we aren't revealing the date. ;o) It is soon though...YAY! I'm just ready to start calling the baby by his/her name.
Maternity Clothes: Still haven't gone shopping yet. I'm really trying to hold out as long as possible!
Weight gain: I think I'm going to delete this category next week because I don't care to know how much weight I've gained and I'm not going to weigh myself so you won't see it next week!
Belly Button: Still an innie but I don't think it will be an innie the whole pregnancy like it was last time.
Movement: I've still been feeling some "somethings" going on in there. It's VERY sporadic though.
Sleep: Note to self: Invest in a pregnancy pillow. I am not sleeping that well and I can't find a comfortable position and I wake up at all hours of the night.
Symptoms: My feet and fingers are still swelling but not as bad as last week. I've been really trying to drink a TON of water and getting up at work more often.
What I miss: Nothing at all! I am so thankful and blessed to be pregnant again.
What I'm looking forward to: My regular OB check up on Wednesday. Preslei is going with me and she is SOOOOOOO excited!
Cravings: Still nothing really. It's been funny at some of things that just gross me out now. For instance, scrambled eggs. Blah. The thought of me touching and preparing raw meat makes me get queasy if I try to eat it. If I see the meat before it is cooked, I can't eat it. *gag*
Best moment this week: We went to the lake this past weekend for our annual Kines family reunion. We always have SUCH a good time!



I remember the most random things making me sick too! Eggs were one of them for sure. I was the same way with meat too! I pretty much ate ice and jello for the first few months because I was so sick! Thank goodness you are now out of the first trimester! I bet it eases your mind a lot to finally get into the second trimester! Excited to find out the gender!
ReplyDelete