Sunday, April 24, 2011

Thankful

I am so thankful Jesus died for US so that we can LIVE.  I have had "Amazing Love" stuck in my head since yesterday so I went to youtube to find a video and found this video and I just cried imaging all the pain and torture that Jesus endured for US.  Because of Him, I am able to live my life and enjoy my family.    Being a parent, I can't imagine how God felt when He sent his only Son to die for our sins.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I saw your comment on Kelly's Korner. I agree, when I see videos of Jesus I think - he did that for ME and my sins! He is so GREAT and his love is so GREAT!

    Thought I'd also let you know that post easy dinner recipes twice a week on my blog, as well as faith based posts for mothers. :)

    ReplyDelete