Friday, February 24, 2012

32 weeks pregnant




32 WEEKS

Pregnancy Highlights


How Far Along: 32 weeks

Size of baby:  I had my bi-weekly appointment with Dr. Willis (specialist) and she's now weighing 6lbs 5oz and I'm measuring 38 weeks.  W.T.Heck....how can I measure SIX weeks ahead?!?! I'm SO scared/nervous about that. 

Gender/Name: It's a GIRL!!!! Annalise Claire Phillips :)

Maternity Clothes: They're a necessity these days and why, oh why, am I already getting to the point where they all look like CRAP on me?!?! No wonder b/c in measurement terms, I should be ready to pop!!!

Belly Button: Flattening on out.....

Movement: She is starting to move around all hours of the day now.

Sleep:  Well hello leg cramps.....sleep is NOT going well these days.  I'll wake up with a cramp, jump out of bed and because I've moved so fast, it hurts "down there" so I want to cry from the pain and then I realize I have to pee.  Oy vey!

Symptoms: Shortness of breath, I can barely bend over while sitting (SOOOOO annoying), my hips hurt, my sciatic nerve hurts, leg cramps, HOT FLASHES.....shall I continue? HA!

What I miss: HA!!! This one changes for the first time....I miss my pre-pregnancy self.  Seriously.  I'm SO ready to be able to start feeling normal again. 

What I'm looking forward to:  Seeing Dr. Hall on Tuesday to address all my questions/concerns.  Although he's not one to explain things in detail so we'll see. 

Questions/Concerns:  How in the h.e. double hockey sticks am I going to keep working and being super Mom the more pregnant I get if I'm already measuring 38 weeks.  Seriously.  I'm worried b/c my amniotic fluid is still high and Dr. Willis said it puts me at an increased risk of fetal distress and pre-term labor and I'm just scared and nervous.  Plus, I'm scared to go into labor on my own being that I'm having a c-section!!! I don't want to get rushed back and have to do an emergency c-section or anything.  I WANT to be able to work up until the last of March but I have a feeling it's not going to happen.  Ugh, I'm just NERVOUS.

Cravings: I'm getting to the point where nothing sounds good. 

Best moment this week:  Seeing Annalise on the high def ultrasound today!  Oh and the fact our AMAZING housekeeper came yesterday and I'm officially caught completely up on laundry.  As sad as it is to admit, I can't remember the last time every stitch of clothing in our has been washed, folded and/or hung up.  I cannot give her enough praises, seriously.  She has lifted this HUGE burden off me when it comes to cleaning the house.  I just wish I could afford for her to come once a week instead of every two weeks!

Funny of the week:  Gosh, I can't even remember anything funny because this week has just been stressful both at work and home.  Preslei has been going thru some MAJOR things lately and my nerves are shot.  I'm trying to be as patient as I can because I don't know if it is just a phase or her dealing with knowing Annalise is coming but it is just horrible.  I need my sweet little baby back!

No comments:

Post a Comment