Thursday, February 16, 2012

31 weeks pregnant





31 WEEKS


Pregnancy Highlights


How Far Along: 31 weeks

Size of baby:  Since I went to the doctor Monday (and blogged on Monday) she is measuring a little over 5lbs. 

Gender/Name: It's a GIRL!!!! Annalise Claire Phillips :)

Maternity Clothes: They're a necessity these days and why, oh why, am I already getting to the point where they all look like CRAP on me?!?! It is WAY too early to be feeling like this!

Belly Button: Still the same as last week.

Movement: She is starting to move around all hours of the day now.
Sleep: Definitely getting harder and harder to get comfy. Plus, my pelvis is popping again so that's annoying.

Symptoms: Shortness of breath, I can barely bend over while sitting (SOOOOO annoying), my hips hurt, my sciatic nerve hurts.....shall I continue? HA!

What I miss: Nothing at all! I am so thankful and blessed to be pregnant again.

What I'm looking forward to:  Hmm...well let's see.  1.  I'm SO ready to get her furniture back from the sweet lady that is refinishing it for us.  2.  Ready to get her bedding in the mail but it won't ship until the week of March 12th (blah) and 3.  I ordered her carseat cover and it shipped today! It was made using the same fabric as her bedding!!

Questions/Concerns:  Same as last week.
Cravings: Chick-Fil-A.....Mmmmm.......

Best moment this week:  Getting everything ready for Keith & Preslei's "date" on Saturday night! He's taking her to the Father/Daughter dance and I'm just so excited!  LOL, I have a very close guy friend that we've been friends since I was 17 and I was asking for his fashion advice on what matches with what.  I don't know if I'm just having pregnancy brain again or what but I was like, "dang, I don't know what color shirt/tie/pants goes with what" so I had a lightbulb moment and was like, "oh, XYZ will know since he dresses like that for work" so I the texting began.  Bless his heart, I was texting pictures of outfit choices.  But, I think Keith will be set.  I can't wait to take pics of him looking all dapper, lol.

Funny of the week:  See above.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment