Monday, February 13, 2012

30 weeks (and 4 days) pregnant






30 WEEKS

Pregnancy Highlights



How Far Along: 30 weeks

Size of baby:  As of today (had another check-up), Dr. Morales is measuring her to weigh...prepare yourselves.....a little over FIVE pounds.  Say it with me now people, HOLY SHISHKABOBS!!! 

Gender/Name: It's a GIRL!!!! Annalise Claire Phillips :)

Maternity Clothes: They're a necessity these days and why, oh why, am I already getting to the point where they all look like CRAP on me?!?! It is WAY too early to be feeling like this!

Belly Button:  Still the same as last week.

Movement: She is still most active between 9-9:30pm but she's also pretty rambunctious (no idea if I spelled that correctly or not...Robyn?? LOL I'm too lazy to spell check it) in the mornings now.

Sleep:  Definitely getting harder and harder to get comfy.  Plus, my pelvis is popping again so that's annoying. 

Symptoms:  Shortness of breath, I can barely bend over while sitting (SOOOOO annoying), my hips hurt, my sciatic nerve hurts.....shall I continue?  HA!

What I miss: Nothing at all! I am so thankful and blessed to be pregnant again.

What I'm looking forward to:  I am SO excited about Keith taking Preslei to the Father/Daughter dance this weekend! I cannot wait to see my two loves all dressed up.  I'm SO proud of Keith for taking her.  Lord knows this is NOT his cup of tea but he knows Preslei LOVES to "twirl around like a princess" so he actually wants to go.  Well, maybe not something he wants to do but he's putting on a good front, LOL.  I swear, Keith is SOOOOO meek and mild and doesn't like attention AT ALL (which is why he likes the fact I don't post a bazillion pictures of him or talk about him a lot on here....his request, not mine) so I can't imagine how awkward he's going to feel this weekend but he's sucking it up and doing what his baby girl wants to do.  :o)

Questions/Concerns:  Now that I know Annalise is over 5lbs, I'm wondering how in the world am I going to make it working full time until the end of March!!! Seriously.  Now, I'm kinda thinking maybe I'll work until the middle of March.  Like, getting up and down to grab stuff off the printer or see clients or to even pee for that matter takes an act of Congress.  Plus, I think I may be having some Braxton Hicks.  I never had them before with Preslei so it's all new to me.  It's mild cramping that comes and goes down low.  Nothing intense and it doesn't last too long and it's nothing consistent. 

Cravings:  Chick-Fil-A.....Mmmmm.......

Best moment this week:  Definitely spending the weekend at the beach with my family!  I'll blog about that next.  Just need to steal my Mom's camera to upload the pictures.
 
Funny of the week:  Oh gosh, my Mom and I were CRACKING up after we left Dr. Morales' office this morning.  Like, I was crying I was laughing so hard.  I'm pretty sure the motorists of Tallahassee thought I was having a seizure or something, lol.  We couldn't help but just laugh at the fact Annalise is SO big.  (I'm totally laughing now just thinking about it) but after Dr. M got her measurements and started panning around, he was like, "WOAH, and there's a big foot right there" but I swear, it was hilarious.  I started laughing and had to stop because the ultrasound was all shaky.  My Mom was like, "He tried to be so composed about it but you know he was like GOOD LORD".  My Mom kept cracking jokes like, "Dang, you can just send her and Preslei to play outside when you get home from the hospital she's going to be so big" or "You can just say, "here Annalise, change your diaper"".  It was HILARIOUS.  You all would just have to know my Mom...she's SOOOOOO dainty and reserved and composed ALL.THE.TIME (so unlike me) that it was just funny to hear her cracking jokes like that. 

I know last week, I nicknamed Annalise "BB" short for butterball but now, I keep calling her "tubbawubba".  :o)  Granted, I don't want to have a 13lbs kid but I honestly don't mind having big babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment