Thursday, November 3, 2011

We are having a..............

ANOTHER PRINCESS!!!


We are BEYOND thrilled and so blessed!  Her name will be Annalise Claire Phillips and her name has a very special meaning.  I have a very sweet friend that lives in Fort Worth, Texas whose name is Jenny.  She is a friend of 2 of my other friends in Dallas and I found Jenny's blog one day and it touched me in a way I can't describe.  She has a daughter, Annelise Hope, that was born sleeping and the strength this girl embodies just astonishes me.  After Annelise, she got pregnant with Bella (who is 6 months older than Preslei) and Pierce, aka Master P, and he turned 2 in June.  Jenny and I have never met but have developed a friendship that I wouldn't trade.  I have always loved her Annelise's name and we found out we were pregnant, I needed some names.  I never wanted to just come out and ask Jenny if we could use Annelise's name but I had thought of the name Elise and asked if that was too close to Annelise.  I also told her how much I love Annelise's name but wasn't sure how she would feel about us using it.  She told me she would absolutely love to watch a little girl grow up with her baby's name and she would feel honored.  To say I didn't cry is a lie.  It was at the moment, I knew I wanted to honor Jenny and Annelise's life by naming our daughter "Annalise".

Here is Annelise's story if you want to read it.

Jenny, there aren't enough words to tell you how grateful and thankful I am that you are letting us use your baby's name.  You are a very special person and friend to me and I hope Annelise is smiling down from Heaven knowing how much it means to me.  

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the name! Your friend Jenny is quite a woman for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I meant to post this the other day, but never had time (sorry). I'm so excited for you :)

    Beautiful name!

    ReplyDelete