Tuesday, November 29, 2011

19 (and a half) weeks




19 WEEKS




Pregnancy Highlights




How Far Along:  Thanks to all the hustle and bustle, I've just now had a moment to update so I'm 19 and 3/4 weeks.  I'll be 20 weeks on Thursday!!!



Size of baby: 6 inches, 8 ounces and the size of a mango.




Gender/Name: It's a GIRL!!!! Annalise Claire Phillips :)



Maternity Clothes:  Things are getting much tighter so I ordered some more maternity clothes this morning. 


Belly Button: Still an innie but I don't think it will be an innie the whole pregnancy like it was last time.



Movement:  On and off during the day.  I'm SOOOOO ready to feel her roll around and be able to see it!

Sleep:  It's getting a little better but I had another scary dream Sunday night.  I dreamed I was being chased by some gangbanger girls and they were trying to shoot me because I wouldn't give their friend some money.  I woke up and my heart was RACING!!!!

Symptoms:  Feeling MEGA bloated but hey, I am halfway to having this little girl!!! Yay for scheduled c-sections at 39 weeks! :) 

What I miss: Nothing at all! I am so thankful and blessed to be pregnant again.



What I'm looking forward to:  Going to Atlanta on Sunday with my fellow preggo friend, Sara!!! We are meeting our other preggo friend that lives there and going shopping!! Man, I love Atlanta! ANNNDDDD....we are going to stalk some celebs while we are there.  LOL.  Good times will be had by all! :)

Cravings:  I just made the statement to my other Mama a/k/a my coworker that I wanted something sweet.  LOL, she replied, "Well, I have some gum in my desk."  Umm yeah, no wonder you are miss tiny thing! ;)

Best moment this week:  Watching my big girl get SUPER excited about putting up our Christmas decorations.  She was most excited about finding Baby Jesus and getting him out.  She also found some of that weird shaped styrofoam you pack things in and said, "Momma, this is where Baby Jesus is stored."  She remembered that from LAST Christmas! I was impressed.  She was SO happy when I got out the nativity scene. 



No comments:

Post a Comment