Gotta love impromptu photo sessions with your camera phone! I think Santa is going to bring this Mommy a nice camera for Christmas!!!
Funny story of the day. I had a perm put in my hair....yes, I know, I am TOTALLY bringing the 80's/90's back ;o) I wanted an easy way to style my hair in the mornings while letting it grow out. My hair has been short for seriously 14 years with the exception of letting it grow out for a year prior to our wedding. As soon as we said "I do", it got cut. My sister in law got one put in her hair a few months and oh my goodness, it was SO cute. I like it. I'll be glad when it relaxes a bit but I like it. It is going to be SO easy to fix in the mornings!! But, back to the story....I pick Preslei up from the sitter's and our conversation went like this:
Preslei: "Mommy, what did you do to your hair?!?!"
Me: "I made it curly. Do you like it?"
Preslei: "Yes ma'am!!! It's just like mine!!!"
Me: "Thank you Preslei. Mommy likes it too!"
Preslei: "But Mommy, what did you do to your other hair?"
Me: Nothing but laughter......
I love my child!! LOL
Until next time.....





No comments:
Post a Comment