Stop listening to the advice of other people because only YOU know what is best for you and your family.
It aggravates me to no end at how other people think they know what is best for your child. I know that most of the time people say these things out of the goodness of their hearts but only you know what fits your needs.
Also, you will see my post on C-sections below that I could only hope provides some encouragement for women who in fact have to deliver that route.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Friday y'all!!! ;o)
Until next time......

Thank you! I have been struggling with my mother in law with this topic. I don't have parents, so I have always been SUPER close with her...until I had Preston. I am always willing for advice if it may help someway...and most people are willing to offer advice, but won't have their feelings hurt like she will. It has caused A LOT of tension and now in order to avoid that tension, i have to do things differently when she is around. It is SO annoying and unfair. She does so much to help us out, and I know she has the best intentions. I am constantly having to "choose my battles".
ReplyDelete