Friday, June 10, 2011

Bring it

Round 3 of Clomid has officially started today.  I'm on 100mg this month.  Time will tell.....

I've had my little pity party and I'm ready to get this show on the road, again. The more I've thought about my struggles, and while yes, it is hard to deal with at times, I'm still so very blessed. God has already blessed our lives with the spunkiest and funniest 3 year old I could have ever dreamed of being a Mom to. I'm also beyond blessed that He chose me to walk down this path and to leave it up to Him because I have grown so much stronger in my faith and have learned to trust in Him.

I've been reading a lot of quotes lately (I like reading quotes & scriptures, they tend to make me see the positives) and I posted one yesterday on my Facebook that read, "You can't have testimony without a test". Wow. Then I posted this as my status today, "Prayer is not asking. Prayer is putting oneself in the hands of God, at His disposition, and listening to His voice in the depth of our hearts."— Mother Teresa. Another WOW.

As I sit here, typing what comes to mind, I am just so humbled and in awe of our God.  I will continue to praise Him thru this storm and every other storm that comes our way.  We as humans, have a tendency to want to drown ourselves in self pity and hey, I'll admit it, I do it quite often.  I think it's healthly actually.  But, you have to learn to pick yourself up off the ground, brush off the dust and get back with the program.  I've had a lot of emotional days lately, more than I would like to admit actually but here I sit, PRAISING my God for all the blessings he has bestowed upon me and my family.  No one said life was easy but if we all just stop for a moment, and focus on the positives instead of the negatives, you start to realize just how amazing He is. 

Dear Infertility.....bring it because I'm ready for you and I'm ready to fight the battle. 

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to thank you for your super-sweet comment on Chelsea's life story. It really means a lot to me that you took the time to read and comment on our journey.

    Also, thoughts and prayers for you as you go through your struggle with infertility. Hoping this month is the one!

    {{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

    Robin (aka: Alabama Slacker Mama)

    ReplyDelete