Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


So, this is the first time I've participated in "WILW" and hopefully it will make me focus on the positives in my life right now.

I LOVE that even though there was some MAJOR drama over the weekend (not between me and Keith), that my husband has shown me that Preslei and I come first in his life and he will always be there to support us and protect us.

I LOVE that Preslei looks oh-so CUTE in her little pink bikini. Even though I am not a fan of the beach, it is becoming one of my favorite places to be because of how much joy and excitement it brings Preslei.

I LOVE that Keith and I met some new friends this past weekend during Matt & Ashley's wedding festivities and that they are "Yankees" hahaha....even though I am a Southerner, I have a fascination for Northerners! (I really just love their accents and how strange they think they South is, LOL) Like, OH MY GAWD!!! ;o)

I LOVE all the support and kind words I hear from people that know about my infertility issues.  It is SO hard trying to pull yourself together after hearing "You're not pregnant" or seeing only one line on a pregnancy test, month after month, especially now that we are back on Clomid.

1 comment:

  1. This was my first WILW too. Good luck on clomid. I have fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete