As I sit here typing this, you and Daddy are in your room talking about your big day tomorrow. He is telling you that you are his princess. You keep saying, "Happy Birthday to me" and I sit here with tears in my eyes. I simply cannot fathom that 3 years have passed so quickly. You are the absolute best thing that has ever happened to me and your Daddy. You have the ability to make the worst day turn into a good day just by smiling at me and saying, "I love you Momma". Your bubbly, energetic and sometimes "diva" personality makes everyone around you fall in love with you. You will never ever know how proud I am of you already and how proud I am to be your Mom. God blessed us immensely the day you were born. You and I have so many special "Mommy and Me" things like the "Guess What" game, "Mommy & Preslei" days, baking sessions and so many more that I hope continue until we are both old and grey. I still have those moments when you do something funny or sweet, when I just look at you and cry. I never in my entire life knew I could love someone as much as I love you. I always dreamed of having a daughter and I must have done something right because God granted me my dream. You are for the most part a very calm and content little girl and you have the biggest heart. You love everyone and you are so good at sharing. The funniest thing is when you do something you're not supposed to do and you know you are in trouble, you say, "See Mommy, I happy now, I'm not sad. Are you happy too?" I think you know how cute it is and you can make me smile.
Happy Birthday my sweet girl. We love you to the moon and back.
Love always,
Mommy & Daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment