Thursday, September 22, 2011

We have a name folks!

But....I'm still keeping it a secret. :)  There are only a handful of people that know our names and I can't decide if I want to keep it a secret throughout the entire pregnancy or if I will reveal it when we find out the gender.  Who knows.  The girl name is a very special name.  It has a sweet story that I will share if we have a girl.  It's actually traditional but not very common so I like it, actually, I love it.  I've loved it for years and the story behind it makes it 10x more special. 

I have my next appointment next Wednesday....yay!  I'm wondering if they are going to monitor me more closely now b/c of all the craziness?? I hope so b/c I LOVE ultrasounds.  I need my own personal ultrasound machine.  LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment