For the most part, I'm a planner. I like to know when things will happen and what the end result will be. I am typically not a fan of surprises. Before we found out we were pregnant with Preslei, I already had our names decided on. If it was a girl, her name would be Preslei Paige and for a boy, Cohen Jutson. This time, I am not 100% set on a girl name and it is already driving me insane, lol. We have our boy name (it isn't Cohen) but the freak I am, I get paranoid someone will "steal" it and then I'll have to think of another one. Keith decided on the girl name, and while I like it, I don't
LOVE it.
So, let's play the name game. I need some girl names!! The middle name will be Claire. I like "different" names. Not anything crazy but not a name that a bazillion kids are named. I also need something that kind of flows with Preslei.
**Oh, and I really like last names for first names if that helps any!**
HELP!!! :o)
I'm trying to talk John into Avery for a middle name, since Steve Avery was both our favorite Atlanta Brave (at least until Ryan Klesko came around)
ReplyDeleteI also like "different" names.
ReplyDeleteAfter we lost Eleanna we set out right away to find a new one.
At this point we are really liking Tenley. My BFF named her Daughters Adeline and Camdyn.
I also like the names Scarlett, Ruby, Julianna, Maya, Jillian, Ellen...
How about Parker? Parker Claire is cute and it's after ME and it goes with Preslei hehe ;) I, too, am nervous someone will steal mine! My friend Rachael doesn't know the sex of her baby either and she's giving birth tomorrow so I'm hoping she didn't happen to pick the same name I did!!! We'll see!!!! It's fun to keep everything a secret but you do run the risk of someone else using it first!
ReplyDeleteI still love Lyla :) --Oh, and it's Ashley!
ReplyDeleteI saw a unique name the other day and it was "Oakley" for a girl....(guess named after Annie?? It was very unusual and for sure not many would be named that...Oakley Claire and Preslie Page...there ya go!! :-)
ReplyDeleteMz Glinda
I happen to love the name Claire...hence, Ava Claire. How about Paisley? Did you want to stick with P?
ReplyDelete