Tuesday, October 5, 2010

So I've gotta cut loose.....FOOTLOOSE

I think I am probably the most proud best friend these days. My bff Brian, who I have talked, ahem, more like BRAGGED about, landed a role as a principle dancer in the remake of "Footloose". SUPER excited for him. He is one talented person, lemme tell ya. I am so glad that he is Preslei's "Uncle B" b/c she has amazing role model. He has always followed his dreams and has never given up and if didn't land the role he was auditioning for, he always kept his head up and kept on trying. Not only is he a sought after choreographer in the Atlanta area, he has judged dancing with Tyce Diorio (not sure if I spelled that right) you know, one of the guest judges and choreographers from So You Think You Can Dance, but he has also been in a Georgia Lottery Commercial, sang at various pageants and events. Just a guy with many talents and so proud to call him one of my best friends. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment