For all you Moms out there, can you please, please tell me when the destructive stage ends?! Oh my gosh, I mean, seriously........my house looks like its been burglarized when Preslei goes to bed. I have seriously gone behind her every time she leaves a room to clean up all her toys and books and crap she throws around but when she enters the room, here we go again! So, I said the heck with it and just do one big clean sweep when she goes to bed and it starts all over the next night. I'd like a live in maid please! Lol. I need some Mommy advice! How in the world do I get her to stop?! She cleans up after herself at my parents house but not at ours! I'm just NOT a clutter person, its driving me nuts! Another new thing is she tells me "NO" all the time. I'll say, "Preslei, are you ready to eat?"....NO; "Preslei, go pick up your toys"....NO. Granted, how can you get truly mad because its kind of funny (but rest assured, I put my game face on). Well, last night she must have gotten into our sugar container or something because she was running WILD. Preslei loves watching her Dora movies while laying in bed. Up until last night, I could put her in there and check on her every 10-15 mins........not anymore! Keith and I heard a bunch of noise and we get up and low and behold, my child is sitting on top of her dresser! OMG! Well, we couldn't help but laugh but reprimanded her and told her no, spanked her bottom and she went on about her business and played and yada yada.
BUSTED!!!! Now, the next picture, when she saw my phone, she said, "CHEESE!!!" I died laughing!
BUSTED!!!! Now, the next picture, when she saw my phone, she said, "CHEESE!!!" I died laughing!
After that is when she decided to come back to the living room and play. Hence this picture. (Also, notice all the dang clutter, IT IS DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!!)
So, after she got tired of cluttering up the living room, she decided to go to her playroom. Well I started hearing noises again and this is the conversation.
Me: "Preslei, what are you doing?"
Preslei: ....a bunch of jibber jabber.....
Me: "Are you being bad?"
Preslei: "Uh huh Mommy"
Oh. my. gosh..........again, I died laughing but of course, I went to check on her, thinking she was in her playroom but nope, what do I see as I walk down the hall??? THIS!
I told you she is being destructive lately!!!! She was taking off her wall decorations!!!
Needless to say, I need some Mom advice!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment