
I have been wanting to take Preslei to the Tallahassee Junior Museum for a WHILE. It seemed like everytime I tried to plan a visit, it would rain!!! Well, FINALLY, we went on Saturday. Let me just tell you, she and I had the absolute time. Sloan and Landon (my sister-in-law and her son) went with us and it was just a blast.
Being that I have never really taken Preslei to an outside zoo thing before, I wasn't sure if we needed strollers so we took them. Next time, we will know to leave them in the car! It was such an eye-opener to me that my precious baby girl is no longer a baby, she is definitely a full on toddler. So, I admit, I've never let Preslei out of her stroller in a public place to let her enjoy the freedom of roaming around until we went to the museum. She AMAZED me at how attentive she was and how she listened to me. I will definitely let her do that A LOT more often. The museum had all types of animals that were habitants of Florida such as bears, panthers, bald eagles, foxes, wolves, coyotes, alligators, deer, otters, ducks, etc. Preslei's favorite were the ducks and otters. Although she INSISTED that the turkeys were in fact ducks. Haha. 


No comments:
Post a Comment