I have SERIOUSLY got to get on the ball with my blogging! Life is so hectic right now but I honestly can't complain. I love staying busy. Last weekend was our annual Kines' family reunion at Lake Seminole, Georgia. It was our 5th reunion and as always, we had a great time. It was rather sad because of Uncle Dan passing away a few weeks prior and he absolutely LOVED our family reunions. It is always good catching up with relatives you don't see regularly. I chased Preslei around the lake because all she wanted to do was play with the duck (who were in fact Canadian geese). She wasn't too happy that she couldn't play with them but being the over-protective Mom I am, all I could imagine was an alligator coming to eat her up or either her fall in the lake! I'm such a pessimist!
I'm SUPER excited about my upcoming weekends! Tomorrow, my entire family, well my parents, my brother's family and my family are heading up to the North Georgia mountains to Blue Ridge, GA for a nice weekend getaway! We booked the most beautiful cabin and have plans to take the kidlets to a pumpkin farm, an apple orchard and for some adult fun, we are going to a winery! Its going to be perfect and I can't wait to post pics when we get back! The following weekend is HALLOWEEN! Unfortunately, we were unable to host the Halloween festival at our house this year because one of the local schools puts on a HUGE fall festival every year and they decided to have theirs on Halloween too. :( Oh well, there's always next year! But I am looking forward to taking Preslei to the fall festival at the school! The weekend after Halloween is my Mommy getaway weekend! I am in DIRE need of a "me" weekend. I have to admit, I feel like a bad mom because I want to have a "me" weekend but Preslei is hitting the peak of her clingy stage and its wearing on me. :( Plus, lately she isn't wanting to have anything to do with Keith so I think it will be a great bonding weekend for them. So, where am I going........I'm going to Atlanta to spend some MUCH needed quality time with my best friend Brian. Since having Preslei, I haven't made enough time for my friends and since Preslei is older now, I am going to hit up the ATL with him! I am such a small town girl that is dying to experience the city life so I can't wait!
So, what's a post without a picture? This is Preslei ADORING Braelyn last week when we stopped by for a quick visit. I absolutely cannot wait to have another baby! Seriously, I would have 10 if I could afford it! And when I see Preslei practice her Mommy skills on her cousin Caden and Miss Braelyn, she is going to be the best big sister! Makes my heart completely melt!


No comments:
Post a Comment