Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Welcome to the world Miss Braelyn


My best friend, Ashley, is officially an Aunt. Her little sister, Caroline, and her husband, Jerry, just welcomed their daughter, Braelyn McKinley Scott, into the world at 12:22pm, weighing 6lbs 15oz!!! And Caroline had NO DRUGS!!!! I couldn't more happier for her! Caroline has ALWAYS been like my little sis and to see her become a Mom is amazing! Thank you Jesus that Jerry was home for his mid-tour leave from serving our country in Afghanistan! Unless his leave is extended, he will have to go back to Afghanistan on Friday and will return home in March.

Caroline, I love you so much and am very very happy for you!
Braelyn, you sweet, sweet baby girl! I can't wait to hold you and spoil you and now Preslei will have another baby to adore! I already love you and haven't met you yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment