I think its pretty obvious she had a blast!!!
Monday, December 13, 2010
Callaway Gardens 2010
Last weekend, Preslei and I had a Mommy/Daughter weekend at Callaway Gardens up in Pine Mountain, Georgia. Every year, they put on this extravagant Christmas light show called "Fantasy in Lights". You can either ride on the trolley or in your own car. Personally, I like the trolley because you are mingled with other people and the Christmas spirit overtakes you! We were invited to join some friends of mine and of course, I jumped on that. This year, Preslei has been so excited about Christmas and ever since she was born, I couldn't wait for her to get older so I could take her to Callaway. Let me just tell you, she had the BEST time!!! The highlight of the trip was along the course of the show, she gives me about 3 kisses and says, "Mommy, I LOVE you!".......I thought I was about to cry! It is amazing to just sit back and watch her absorb everything and grow up.
I think its pretty obvious she had a blast!!!
I think its pretty obvious she had a blast!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment