Well for starters, our girls night out didn't happen but maybe sometime soon, I will have to schedule another one. Being a Mom definitely means don't ever write something in pen!
I would like everyone that reads my blog to say an extra little prayer for Keith today. Let me give you the background first. Keith has had two detached retinas and had surgery for both of them. During the last surgery, they had to completely remove the lens in his left eye. For all you out there that have contacts, Keith has a contact for his left eye that is a +7.50 and he still can't see that well. So it never fails, when you take one step forward, you always take two steps back. For those of you that know me in real life, Keith accepted a job at our electrical company as a lineman a few months ago. He absolutely LOVES this job. One of the requirements for this job is he has to be able to obtain his CDL license within 6 months. So, Keith went to take his exam this past Saturday and when it came to the eye exam, he couldn't pass it. I don't think I have seen Keith this upset in a very long time. This new job meant a world of a change for us and now to think it may be stripped away is truly devastating. He has an appointment with his eye doctor this afternoon to see if there is anything that can be done, like glasses, that he can wear to pass this eye test. He can see great with both eyes but when he is asked just to see with his left eye, he can't. He has seen several doctors about doing a lens implant but he has too much scar tissue that they won't operate.
Please say a little prayer for my family.
On a more positive note, I received the pictures from B4 Photography. Brandi NEVER ceases to amaze me. I absolutely LOVE that girl. She is such an amazing person inside and out and I truly feel honored to call her a friend even though she lives in Texas and I live in Georgia.
Here's my favorite picture of them all!

Praying for Keith
ReplyDeleteLOVE that picture of Preslei!!!
Amanda